Monday 14 May 2012

Thank You Salisbury Journal for the support

 
Challenge inspired by Grandparents

An adventurer from Middle Winterslow is preparing to take on the three highest mountains in Britain to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. 

Challenge inspired by grandparents Chris Brown, 28, hopes undertaking the Three Peaks Challenge in August next year, will raise around £3000 for the charity.

He said: “I’m doing this event for my dad and my late granddad who both had skin cancer, my gran who had breast cancer and my other granddad who has been diagnosed with lung cancer.
“My grandparents mean a lot to me as they were there when I was growing up, we spent most of our summers with them and they were always there for us when we needed them.”

To make a donation visit justgiving.com/TruthOnTheThreePeaks.

Just wanted to say a big Thank you to Salisbury Journal for there support, coverage and shared believe.

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life. Journal support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    Journal support

    ReplyDelete